No Ordinary Stories
Welcome! See what makes me, me! Be sure to say hi!!
GIVEAWAY!!! No Ordinary Boat Show
Looking for my boat fans out there. Do you love boats, looking for a boat or just enjoy a good boat show? If so, do you have any plans between...
Expecting parents: What your pediatrician may not tell you
Photo Credit: Prevent Needless Death Expecting a child can feel overwhelming: There’s a lot to learn in the months before your baby arrives. Your...
5 NO ORDINARY ways to make traveling with an infant less stressful
Traveling can seem overwhelming, but traveling with a baby can seem impossible especially when you want to create the safest environment for your...
Not So Ordinary: Unusual And Unique Wedding Themes (Guest Blog)
I love when my readers reach out with an interest to write for No Ordinary Liz. I enjoy seeing how creative they get with their posts. This month, I...
No Ordinary Bucket List
We all love an adventure. I know I certainly do. I can't get enough of it. So I just returned from my second leg of summer travels. With the...
No Ordinary Resolutions
Can you believe it? We are here. It has taken me about two weeks to try to digest that 2017 is really here! Ummm...where did 2016 go? It seems like...
A timeline of my life
- 1980- Born in Spain
- 1980-1988- No memory of this point in time
- 1985 to 1993- Lived with someone I thought was my grandmother.
- 1993 to 1998 – Entered the foster care system
- 1998- Graduated High School, Emancipated from the system and faced the world on my own.
- 1998 to 2000 – Learning how to live life on my own
- 2000 to 2004 – Earned my A. A. degree and 2 B.A degrees along with Internship to Washington, DC
- 2004 – 2010 – Started motivational speaking, author of a book, reunification with my sister and brother, Moved to FL
- 2010 – 2016 – Became a GAL, working for a Big Four Accounting Firm, started a blog