It’s that time of year again, Monday night football, pumpkin spice lattes and young adults chasing their future. A few days ago, I had the opportunity to review a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 as part of a blogger outreach program through DriveShopUSA. After my fun week of driving this firecracker, I realized that this car would be a perfect for those who are experiencing college for the first time.
Steph from the blog Orangespoken and I had the same car to review back to back and we both agree that this car would be perfect for students who are trying to be budget conscious. Together, we sat down and brainstormed some awesome reasons why!
For the first time ever, the Mitsubishi Mirage comes in a compact sedan version, in additional to the familiar hatchback we all know and love! But don’t worry- the features you love about this vehicle are still there amazing gas mileage at 35 city/ 42 highway, 10 years/100,000 power train warranty, tons of safety features and upgrade options, and the perfect price starting at$13,995!
Here’s the top reasons why this car is No Ordinary Ride.
– First up, it’s spacious. Between the roomy and secure trunk space (12.3 cubic feet of space!) for all of those dorm furnishings and supplies, the amazing gas mileage for those weekend trips home, the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 the bill!
– In addition to the roominess of the Mirage compact sedan, worried parents can put their minds at ease with all of the safety Mitsubishi has integrated into the Mirage. The G4 comes equipped with safety features like:
- 7 standard airbags
- wide-angle rear view backup camera with assist
- tire pressure monitoring system
- anti-locking brakes with brake assist
- active stability control sensors that monitor the grip of each tire
- three-point seat belts
- reinforced impact safety evolution (RISE) body utilizing crumple zones that route and absorb energy during high-impact collisions
- hill start assist
- great visibility with less blindspots
– Lastly, the available display audio with smartphone link offers a smarter and safer way to use your smartphone in the car. This awesome feature supports Apple CarPlay and lets you access music, maps, make phone calls, and send messages through the touchscreen, or with voice command using Siri. The system also supports Android Auto!
The Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is compact in size but has been rated best-in-class in turning radius, making it the ultimate car for navigating narrow and busy city streets.
To learn more about this FUN car or to stay up-to-date with the latest on new arrivals, be sure to follow Mitsubishi USA on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram! #DriveMitsubishi
Disclaimer: This post is written on behalf of DriveShop! I was able to drive this AMAZING car in exchange for blog and social media posts. All opinions are my own.