I’ve got a secret.
Last week, my Tampa Bay blog mates and I were invited by our friends over at Ker’s Winghouse Bar and Grill to sample their new sensation menu for the summer! Can I just tell you how EXCITED I was to have the opportunity to mingle with my blog mates and give my taste buds a treat all in the same setting? It.was.phenomenal. I’ve always had the impression that bar food was just that. bar.food. Little to my surprise, Winghouse was about to change my perception on that.
Here’s my TOP 8 reasons why WINGHOUSE is less than unORDINARY!
- Warm and chewy ( I mean chewy) soft pretzel bites that will have your taste buds screaming for seconds. The best part is dunking these into warm Wisconsin cheese sauce or honey mustard. It’s a win/win.
- This pile of goodness is slow roasted pork nachos! Drop the forks and dive right in! This dish allows for messy fingers.
- If I could have chicken like this in my life every day, I’d be a happy camper. This chicken pasta salad was unbelievably good! :::faints:::
- Don’t like wings? No problem! Winghouse has certainly got you covered with all these different types of dishes. Check out this taco salad for instance. The flavors that can happen in one little bowl, is aaahhhmazzing! The fried jalapenos and cilantro lime cream sauce is certainly the staple for most of these dishes.
- Winghouse takes “Taco Tuesday” to a whole new level with these beauts! Tacos stuffed with tender shrimp, chicken or slow roasted pork topped with fresh ingredients and cheese = NAIL’D IT!
- Pulled pork sliders. Need I say more? For a second, I forgot that this was Winghouse. Coleslaw, crispy onion straws and Dallas sauce = perfection!
- Then there was this…If you like cheesecake and guava, then you’ll LOVE the guava cheesecake! OMG.
- AND… if I could nominate a cocktail of the year, it would have to be this lemon smash drink! All the flavors were spot on and made me feel like I was on a beach somewhere…
Well I’ve gotcha covered. As of today, June 13th and for a limited time, you can now have the same experience as I in diving into some of these amazing dishes!
**I was invited on behalf of the Tampa Bay Bloggers and Ker’s Winghouse to review their new summer sensational menu and in exchange was given a swag bag. All reviews and opinions in this post are my own.**